Immerse yourself in the mountains on a lodge based ski week…
British Columbia is blessed with dozens of very comfortable, fully serviced and exclusive backcountry ski touring lodges, offering reliable deep snow conditions, nestled in prime remote alpine terrain. These lodges provide an outstanding base for week-long high quality ski touring and ski mountaineering experiences. Most of them offer a range of fantastic tree skiing and high alpine terrain suitable for various groups needs.
Every winter Summit Mountain Guides offers several scheduled Backcountry lodge ski weeks. To the right is a list of lodges we are experienced with and would recommend. Below you can browse our upcoming scheduled lodge based ski weeks. Please contact us for details and more info. We would be happy to put our expertise at work and design a custom ski week for you and your group to a lodge of your choice.
- Sorcerer Lake Lodge, Selkirk Mountains
- Selkirk Lodge, Selkirk Mountains
- Mallard Lodge, Canadian Rockies
- Powder Creek Lodge, Purcell Mountains
- Valhalla Lodge, Selkirk Mountains
- Mt. Carlye Lodge, Selkirk Mountains
- Fairy Meadow Hut, Selkirk Mountains
- Kokanee Glacier Chalet, Selkirk Mountains
- Battle Abbey, Purcell Mountains
- Burnie Glacier Chalet, Northern Coast Mountains
- Whitecap Alpine, Southern Coast Mountains